1. Admission shall be made on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination or Entrance Examination conducted by Gauhati University each year.
2. Admission fees will not be refunded, if someone fails to continue the course.
3. A candidate seeking admission to the College must apply in the prescribed admission form available at the Gauhati University website.
A candidate must produce the following documents at the time of admission
• Original Marksheet and Admit Cards of the qualifying Examination.
• Original Pass Certificate of qualifying Examination.
• Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.
• Registration Certificate (Gauhati University).
• Gap certificate where necessary.
• Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC/MOBC
• Admit,Certificate and Marksheet of Common Entrance of B.Ed.,2015.G.U.
N.B. The candidate will have to enclose 2 sets(Two Sets) of application along with the relevant documents mentioned above.
||Sri Baneswar kalita
|Secretary cum Principal
||Mrs. Rekhamoni Dakua
| i) Brojen Goswami
|ii) Umanandaa Barua
|iii) Md. Karim Ali
ELIGIBILITY OF STUDENTS FOR ADMISSION
a. Candidates with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor Degree and or in the Master’s Degree or any other equivalent qualification are eligible for admission .
b. The reservation for SC/ST/OBC and other categories shall be as per the rules of the state Govt.
Migrated students (Outside university of Assam and under state University)will have to bear Registration fees as per Gauhati University guideline.
Boys : White Shirt and black long pant
Girls: White Kurta paijama and Green Dupatta with white mark.